Friday, April 29, 2005

Who's the bad blogger?

Yup, that'd be me, I'm the bad blogger. What's been happening? Well, I got 7 blisters on my feet from a lovely little walk I took, I got a sunburn last Sunday that just won't quit. And I found out this week that I didn't get the job that I was hoping to get. That last one was severely disappointing. According to "The Way I See It #17", they just weren't smart enough to say yes. As a result it looks like I might be taking a shift in my job path. A potential job oppertunity has come up and right now I'm praying about whether I'm going to hop on the train or not. Seems more stable than shelter-type work, but definately a different direction (though still within the realm of psychology). Still, it's unsettling not to have a job at the moment. It's requiring a lot of my faith to keep believing that God has a plan and He's got it all under control while things are feeling very out of control. But above all, I know without a doubt that He is good and has nothing short of the best for me. Thanks to all of you have been praying about this job for me this past while. I appreciate you and your prayers so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home