Friday, April 29, 2005

Derek Chiu, this one's for you...

I'm in such shock that I couldn't help but bring this public. See, my friend Derek has asked me for hair advice a couple of times now. I was hesitant this last time because the time before he totally threw it out the window (in spite of the fact that the majority of the vote rested in my camp). This last time he gave me his word that he would grow it out. We even made up a slogan: "Grow it til you can row it". "Row" as in cornrows. Now he's done it again. He cut his hair.

So now to you, Derek, I say: I can't believe you cut your hair. Again. Don't count on any more hair advice from me. This is twice now. Obviously you're not commited to keeping it wild. What, I ask you, is a salad if you can't keep it wild?! And I'm doubting if you actually want to live strong.

I guess that's about it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Linds you are hilarious!! CJ gave me the link for your blog - I really enjoy reading it. Until our next adventure . . .

11:53 p.m., April 30, 2005  
Blogger Derek said...

I'm weak....and I wear my livestrong band under false conditions....I'm hideous...don't look at me...


However, I am enjoying this breezy hair cut.

7:51 p.m., May 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home