Monday, February 09, 2009

I worked my last Saturday shift this weekend and can't wait to catch up on some sleep (in a couple of weekends) and things around the house.

In addition to my new timing belt and my on-order coolant resevoir (to be installed this Saturday) I had a minor car emergency last Friday. I didn't even make it down our street when my car felt like it was going to stall and my 'check engine' light flashed and then went on solid. Lately, I just can't catch a break with the beast! Thankfully, Mike was on his way behind me so I flagged him down. A new spring clamp (something to do with the resevoir, I think?) and 4 spark plugs later, Xander is good to go. Now I need to think about a new fuel filter in the next little bit and a battery, as both appear to be original (the Sportage is an '02..time to take care of some of that).

This weekend, just like the rest and like the rest of you, had us running all over the place. Strange to stop in at a place you haven't been for awhile...makes you ponder.

We're involved in a series about the Kingdom of God at church and hearing a lot of life-changing and challenging ideas. I'm excited to see where this will take us but sad I have to miss the next couple of weekends. Good thing we have the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home