Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 sleeps...

...and there is still much to do--shopping, wrapping, cards.

But...

...the wreath finally got hung.
...so did the stockings (it was near impossible to find stocking hangers!).
...6 hours of baking Christmas cookies with friends was completed last Sunday and I get to do other goodies with another friend this Saturday!
...the 4th Sunday of Advent is nearly upon us.
...we got snow and sub-zero temperatures and there is talk of a white Christmas.
...I traded my flip-flops for boots.

The weather outside is icey, but my fireplace warms me nicely.
My tootsies are oh so cold, 'cause it snowed, 'cause it snowed, 'cause it snowed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Chamberlain said...

When are you coming to AZ with Mike??? xmas is almost over and you will need something new to prepare for---what better than a trip to AZ!

7:16 p.m., December 19, 2008  
Blogger Magnificent M said...

I like your boots! I can practically smell the christmas treats now!!

9:48 p.m., December 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home