Saturday, February 20, 2010

30 weeks/7 months

This was taken last Saturday, after spending the night on the dance floor with Bun and Mike at a friend's wedding. I've found that as wine is a very vague and distant memory and as my bump has grown, my dance moves have conversely shrank. I believe there to be a causal relationship between the two. Although, I felt pretty alright dancing last weekend. Maybe now that Bun is bigger I've regained some moves in my attempt to dance for two.

I think I might be *gasp* loving this part of pregnancy. I was convinced I would, at the very least, hate the whole process and be a terrible pregnant person. I think I'm managing alright, and Mike agrees.

Today I'm 31 weeks, leaving me 9 weeks to go (theoretically). The single digits of weeks make me very excited.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet the bun in person. S/he looks fabulous in your tummy. We need to get the 4(5 really LOL) of us together very soon (Dh was asking too).

12:55 p.m., February 20, 2010  
Blogger the camerons said...

YES! so thrilled to see your picture. You are looking fabulous! Can hardly wait to hear the new of the little ones arrival.

ahhh, missing you guys. much love sent to you from down under.
Karin

9:38 p.m., February 20, 2010  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Lovely!! :D

6:03 p.m., March 01, 2010  
Blogger Amelia and Justin's Tofino Adventure said...

Yay! a picture! bun looks great! I can't wait only two months!

10:01 p.m., March 04, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home