Saturday, March 20, 2010

35/35

When you get this far along, it seems that most of the "milestones" have come and gone--out of the woods/first trimester, halfway there, viability date, all the developmental milestones have been successfully reached, and feet are mostly only visible when propped up or dangling off the front of an Ikea cart as your husband pushes you through part of the store (true story from today).

So now, in the interest of moving time along I bring you "35/35". 35 weeks down and 35 days to go. At this point, you've got to get your journey markers where you can.

Up until this point, all bump pictures taken have been me, my bump, or both. Today we fixed that by getting my sister to take a few pictures of Mike, I and my current resident, Bun, in my parents backyard.








1 Comments:

Blogger the camerons said...

Absolutely love the pictures. How perfect. What a cute family. Linds you look amazing. so excited we'll be able to hear the news of the little ones arrival very soon.

...ah IKEA. Spent many a days there walking around, trying to induce labor in an air conditioned building, trying to escape the savage summer heat....

somthing comforting about IKEA, don't know what it is. good place to hang out in.

miss you

10:32 p.m., March 22, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home