Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This is all she wrote...

"The time has come," the Walrus said,"to talk of many things..."

Our sweet Ella at 5 months and 3 weeks in the pumpkin patch.

Oh, poor neglected blog, I've been unfaithful. I've been cheating for quite some time now. Seems that I'm very barely still in my twenties, and the time I do have left before starting another decade is coming to a barreling halt. So, further in that same vein, "The mischief, misfortunes, musings, and miracles of a 20-something" is not as fitting as it was when I started here a little over 5 years ago.

I started this blog as "me", became part of a "we", and we made us "three". During my pregnancy I wanted somewhere to record my experience, to maybe come back and reflect on it, or to maybe show Ella when she's older. After Ella came along, I struggled with how I was going to deal with my two blogs. TWO blogs?!

Now that I'm a mama, most mornings I do my best to down my cup of coffee before it turns into cold, murky sludge. And let me tell you, a good portion of those days I'm wildly unsuccessful because I'm too dang busy with my girl. But I've never been so elated to sip cold, murky sludge with the company of the bestest little lady I know. So, after much thought and deliberation, this is really all she wrote.

And if anyone is still around these parts, please join us over at c l i m b i n g 2 b y 2 . b l o g s p o t . c o m

But the bouncer will ask if you're on the list. To get your name on the list, drop a note to c l i m b i n g 2 b y 2 @ g m a i l . c o m and we'll get that taken care of.

Much love and thanks to you all for walking this portion of our journey alongside us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Priya said...

That is the cutest little pumpkin ever :)

2:41 p.m., October 28, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home