Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Some sweet soul

Well, my window has been fixed and my birth certificate, drivers license, and care card have all been applied for. Emotional scaring...still there. But I can tell that people are praying for me because I've experienced very small moments of peace that are beyond my comprehension. They don't last long and there hasn't been many of them but they are there none the less.

And some sweet soul left me a bunch of tulips on my front seat after Emerge on Monday night. I don't know who did it (I guess that might have been the point since I even tried to investigate...) but I was so touched that someone had thought of me like that and I am so thankful that they did it. If you did it and you're reading this: From my heart of hearts, thank you.

I'm anxiously waiting for the day God provides for me in the car department. Yes, He has provided me with finances to continue fixing the beast known as Ruth (a.k.a. my Tracker) but, truth be told, I've been praying for a free car. I don't know exactly how this might happen so I guess it's a good thing that I don't run the universe. Heck, most days I can't even run my life! But all things considered, I know that He has provided and will continue to. Whether He keeps allowing me to fix my car or He finds a free one for me, I'm ready and willing for the next leg of this journey. I am blessed to be a witness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home