Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random is as random does

As if I wasn't random enough on my own, I've been tagged.

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. List 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.

1. I'm OCD with the way I like my Starbucks disposible cups: The 'B' on the cup and sleeve need to line up with each other and the mouth piece on the lid needs to line up with the 'B' as well.

2. I have a stuffed Simba (yes, The Lion King) in a 'pouncing' position that I got in Disneyland when I was 12 or 13. He travels with me everywhere-from Kamloops to England, from Oregon to Australia-and makes a great pillow substitute in a pinch.

3. More than just disliking the smell or what not, I have a slight fear of outhouses. I have, on many occassions, gone to the bathroom in a bush when an outhouse was readily available.

4. I've had 2 concussions. One falling backwards off a rope bridge at camp and one being swept off my sister's horse by a branch while grazing him bare-back.

5. I have a terrible sense of direction. Very, very terrible. I get my left and right mixed up while driving all the time. My parents used to say that if you shook me up in a wet paper bag and I'd never find my way out.

6. I often pretend I can speak French. By often, I mean daily. If I dont know a word, I make it up. In truth, I took it until Gr. 11. I skipped class to go to Starbucks one day and it turned out it was the day we learned how to conjugate verbs. That messed me up for the rest of the year.

I don't know who's left to tag. If you haven't been, considered yourself tagged:)

Oh, and Mike blogged for the first time in a year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Magnificent M said...

I love your 6 things! I have to respond.. umm, I am a bit concerned about your starbucks cup behavior - I do plan on purposefully disrupting your cups in the future. Outhouses are horrid... I'd rather pee in public I think... so gross and that dark hole of nastiness - UGH!!! And #5... you and Stella are forever banned from travelling together.

1:14 a.m., October 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home