Friday, August 15, 2008

Bits and Baubles

It's day number 2 of me versus the migraine. So far me and my bottle of Advil Liqui-Gels are winning but the start of a migraine is sitting at my temples and taunts me. I'll have to see how this plays out.
In other news, I have a day off accompanied by a false sense of security that I'm all caught up on work. This is never the case so I'm a little concerned as to what I'm forgetting. In the mean time I plan to clean a little. It's mostly the wine glasses from 2 nights ago when Heather and Michelle (yay, she's home!) came and made us dinner that are calling to me.

Yesterday I managed to sunburn 4 avocados. I lovingly sat them on the window sill to ripen and, when I picked them up at night to check on them, the sides that had been facing the sun were brown. Who knew?
And, finally, this man here...

...is going to be a pre-school teacher! That's right, Mike has landed his dream job. He'll be taking classes and teaching at the same time. He's super sad to be leaving his old line of work but this has been his career goal/dream job for the past 4 or so years and it's the right direction to take now. We're super excited to see what happens and where God takes us from here.

Cheers to yet another adventure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Magnificent M said...

the picture and the new job title seem well suited ;-)

11:37 a.m., August 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home