Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sunday Afternoon in the Forest

All this diameter and it was only about a foot wide in the thickest spot. A little bit, it looks like a monster hand is about to do my husband in.

Of course.


C'est moi avec une arber! (I don't conjugate stuff, I make it up.)


My Mike.


And the gorgeous day we had.
We hiked for a little over an hour in the UBC Research Forest Sunday afternoon. I foolishly just wore my Birk's and got nature all over my foot when I stepped in a bit of a sink-hole. It was a beautiful day spent chatting and walking with my man and we plan to do it much more often now that we remember how amazing this place is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I love this post, and I especially love the people in the pictures! Nice job!

6:44 a.m., April 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home