Wednesday, November 09, 2005

And then there were three

Sometimes the truth is hard to believe and this is one of those times: I have 3 jobs. You read right. I just felt that having 2 jobs was not nearly challenging enough. I am, of course, being facitious. There are good reasons why I took this job and, although it all happened in a whirlwind, I'm confident-though a little scared-of the decision I've made.

I started working with another little boy on Tuesday and I've, already, fallen in love with the entire family. So 10ish hours a week with the first child, 16 hours and week with this new child, and anywhere from 20-30 hours a week at BP. Add in the fact that I have a near impossible time saying no to fun and, I too, wonder when I will be sleeping:) Well, it's a short post but you're now in the know and I need to head off to work. Adios amigos and amigas.

5 Comments:

Blogger Todd Bee said...

did you say you are being fictitious?

3:18 p.m., November 10, 2005  
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

Nope, I said I was being facetious (I know I spelt it wrong in the post...I just can't be bothered to fix it:). According to dictionary.com facetious means playfully jocular; humorous. Because, of course, 2 jobs were challenging enough. It's a great word, eh?

3:52 p.m., November 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Linds (EY)
miss ya girl..so i thought i'd check your blog which always puts a smile on my face!! just wanted to send a great big CONGRATS to you on your new job! that's awesome u'r enjoying it. way to go with having a hatrick of jobs! (thought i'd compare 3 jobs to hockey..) it is incredible how u'r doin it.
anyways..you are an amazing chicky and remember when you're feelin a little crazed just let it all out with a hardcore claaaaaarrrr!!

love and prayers my friend,
ay

11:46 p.m., November 12, 2005  
Blogger Todd Bee said...

hmmm well thank you for your detailed explanation lindsey...i DID know what you were talking about the first time, it was kind of a joke...i didn't even notice you spelled it wrong but here's a thought...you can't be bothered to click edit and change a couple letters but u can be bothered to open a new window, go to dictionary.com(also included would be killing the ad that pops up with it) and copy the definition? sounds reasonable

8:25 a.m., November 17, 2005  
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

I haven't had nearly enough sleep to deal with you right now:)

10:20 p.m., November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home