Monday, August 22, 2005

DMB or Bust 2005

Well, I'm back from seeing the DMB and the concert itself was...just...I cannot find words adequate enough to describe it. It was incredibly magical. The trip...well, I'm just not sure how to go about describing it really. I think it just needs to settle in a bit as there are parts of it I'm refusing to believe actually happened. I think I just want a shower and a whole lot of coffee right now and hopefully that will have me on my way to feeling human once again. More to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd Bee said...

and a nice grueling game of volleyball right??

10:14 a.m., August 23, 2005  
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

But of course mon ami! I heart volleyball.

12:44 p.m., August 23, 2005  
Blogger jon mmMMmm said...

was it deathly hot there too?

8:30 a.m., August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home