Thursday, August 18, 2005

Foxy!

Since my realization during the summer of 2002, I just can't help myself: Dave Matthews is one foxy man. I can't quite pinpoint it, but I know it has something to do with the fact that he sings and plays guitar. And the little dance-type moves that he does. Please don't be mistaken: hot and foxy are 2 different things. It's much harder to be foxy than it is to be hot.

I'm seeing the Dave Matthews concert this Sunday night at The Gorge and I'm so excited that I've been having trouble falling asleep these past couple of nights. Being so excited about something that it interferes with things like sleep happens so rarely to me that I cannot remotely imagine, let alone remember, the last time it did. I'm usually able to keep my cool a lot better than this. At least until after the said excitement when I might freak out a little. My love/admiration for Dave is clearly out of control. I wonder if they have some sort of 12-step program for this type of problem? Maybe I could spearhead D.M.A.: Dave Matthews Anonymous.

"Hi. My name is Lindsey and I love Dave Matthews." "Hi Lindsey..."

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd Bee said...

i think your condition is a good example of why little girls, with less self control than yourself, feel the need to scream incessantly at people like bow wow and fitty. i heard something funny last night though about this. a guy said, why do girls do this? because they think if they can 'out scream' all the other girls that means their hero will choose them and they will become a celebrity with people screaming for them? or maybe it just makes them look most ridiculous.

9:25 a.m., August 19, 2005  
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

Hmm, I'm not sure what to make of your comment. That is a funny thought though. To throw me further out of the screaming teenage girl category (I know you didn't put me in there...especially since I'm not a teenage girl) I probably should have let people know that I enjoy listening to The Dave Matthews Band more than I enjoy watching Dave Matthews. It's just that actually seeing them in person is going to be something else...

9:46 a.m., August 19, 2005  
Blogger Todd Bee said...

it was just meant to be funny. referring to the confusion of not knowing why you're so excited to see them play and plus at such a wicked venue. just made me think of those screaming girls because then when they're asked why they like the person, they just say something cliche like, he's hot. it wasn't meant to diss i know your admiration of the band is deeper in that you could actually give a logical answer to why you like them. i dunno just made me think of it

12:41 p.m., August 20, 2005  
Blogger Todd Bee said...

i'm the same way with dallas green..but i just want to be his lover

12:42 p.m., August 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home