Wednesday, August 17, 2005

You're Hired

This falls into the miracle category of my life. God's provided me with another job whelst I continue to keep my sweet ABA therapist job. I'm going to be a server at Boston Pizza. Orientation is September 1st. I am scared. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but I have to remember that that's the way that I came to work in lingerie at Sears and as a resident care worker at the homeless shelter and both of those turned out more than alright. So here's to yet another new adventure and another random job!

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Bee said...

hey linds, congrats on getting the job!! hope it goes well for you..and hopefully u won't have to work too many of those late nights boston pizza is famous for. see ya soon

2:25 p.m., August 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home