Friday, December 29, 2006

Say Goodnight and Go

Ahh, 2006 is very quickly coming to a close, and what a ride it has been!

Christmas this year was my best yet. The big ticket item was a laptop which will make my work life more easy and my personal life more fun...and portable:) Mike had an idea in the same realm as mine with the feet pictures. So now I am the thrilled owner of 3 black frames with white matting containing 3 of our feet pictures each. I can't wait to finish painting my room so I can hang them. And I finally got one of Mike's coveted mix CD's...it was worth the wait. Christmas contained a lot of family and friends and it was marvelous.

The year in review seems like a bit of a blur but I know that it was amazing. Sure, it started out a little rocky but it's picked up and I now feel that I've sufficiently rocked 2006. Highlights have included: 2 trips to the Island, making it down to Seatt's and The Gorge to see Dave again, fantastic friends, a job I love, adventures way too numerous to account for, bottles of wine too numerous to account for, dear friends getting married (Seann and Elina, Jason and Amanda, and Mike's cousin's Shannon and J.P.), dear friends getting engaged (Karin and David, Natalie and Kurtis), safe arrivals of babies (the little peanut Joshua P., Jericho S., Abbigail H., and a baby boy on the way for Becky and Myron), and (saved the best for last...) my cupcake man Mike. I'm sure I've forgotten oodles of things but that's just what's come to mind right now. Bring on 2007!

So in closing, I leave you with this...

Dance your cares away,
Worries for another day,
Let the music play,
Down at Fraggle Rock!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yay on a great 2006! Love the little peanut :-) and of course the cupcake man and you is (as Martha would say) a very good thing. Happy New Year!

11:01 a.m., January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home