Monday, November 20, 2006

Graphing Cupcakes

I'm back. I made it through the Great Computer Crash of 11/06. It wasn't fun, I hope to never have to do that again, but it's over! It's all handed in and I feel ok about it. At the very least, I'm the graphing queen (thanks for pointing that out, Cabbage;). 63 graphs over 4 days can spin a girl into that realm.

This morning brought it's own challenges. I tried to print something off for work only to discover that my printer had run out of ink. Where exactly does one find ink at 6:50 a.m. on a Monday? That's beyond me. But I feel pretty good about today and I've crawled out of the stress cave I've been living in for the past week and that, as Martha would say, is a good thing.

On a happier note, I'm going to Cupcakes tonight. We're thinking we might go find the newer one in Kits since we've never been to that one. Cupcakes make the world a happier place.

I would include more details of life but it seems that other people have taken care of that so I'm moving on to more important things...like shaving my legs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Well I'm glad to know you are at least shaving your legs through all the mayhem! ROFL

Hope your Friday is Fabulous!!

10:08 a.m., November 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I actually shaved mine tonight! They were almost long enough to braid! Somehow I can ignore them in the shower, but in the tub . . . nope. Off they came and I pledged never to let them go that long again!

Deanna

10:51 p.m., November 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home