Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Frank N. Stein

So over the weekend I got to spend a nice chunck of time with my friend Heather on Saturday morning. She delivered me a couple of pumpkin mugs from Starbucks that I fell in love with and we got to have coffee and lunch and just enjoy each other's company. Then I took the #1 toward Coquitlam because I was going to check out a car and I was flipping through radio stations. Turns out one of the stations was at a party shop in Port Moody and giving away a chocolate fountain if you brought in anything pumpkin...perfect!

Traffic was bad and by the time I made it there it was given away. But, if I could name who sang "It's My Party (and I'll Cry if I Want To)" I would win a "life-size" Frankenstein blow-up doll. I had no idea, but I knew my Dad would. He did. Frank now stands, at roughly 6 feet tall, near our front door and the family thinks he's great. It's a weird prize but, hey, I'm competitive and a sucker for winning something. Party on, Frank!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

That's hilarious! Good for you. Too bad about the chocolate fountain - I've always wanted one of those, but am too cheap to buy one. Mmm, flowing chocolate. :-)

10:25 p.m., October 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is good to see that wedding planning hasn't taken over your life completely.

Is Frank moving in with you and Mike?

9:23 a.m., October 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! My mom and I would've won Cats tickets (waaayyyy back) if we knew the band for The Lion Sleeps Tonight. We couldn't come up with it in time!

Deanna

8:56 a.m., October 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home