Wednesday, June 20, 2007

One year later...

*Last Friday night at Bryan's birthday dinner*
There are better pics out there (they're just on Mike's camera), but thanks to Joanne for sending this one!
In the midst of all the mayhem and stress happening at the moment, this is my joy. And in the absence of the stress and mayhem, this is my joy. A part of life I chose and choose and I don't have to worry about. A part of life that constantly makes me thankful and grateful to God and in which I am constantly witnessing His handiwork. This is my joy: the gift of the presence of his life in mine and God working in it all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Beautifully said.....and as his mom, I totally agree with everything you say. He is one very special guy for one very special girl. We are so happy that God put you in our lives too......thank-you Lindsey for bringing laughter and fun into all of our lives!!!

4:35 p.m., June 20, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

What a beautiful post for a beautiful couple (inside and out) - Love you guys and hope you have a very special day. :-)

4:46 p.m., June 20, 2007  
Blogger 4ever29 said...

Congratulations on your first year together. We love you guys.

8:36 p.m., June 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home