Monday, April 21, 2008

Ground control to Major Tom

19 days to go. 19 days until W-day. Favours have been made--shout out to Heather and Kim for the help! I need to Martha-fy the flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, and unity candles. I go for my final dress fitting in a few minutes. We have been blessed beyond comprehension by 2 showers (one from Mike's side and one from mine at our respective parent's houses). On Saturday I got "wedding brain". This wasn't suppose to happen! I was going to be the girl who held it all together! They tell me I should make a full recovery shortly after May 10th. We're loving our new little nephew so much and trying despritely to keep up on work duties and trying our best not to neglect our friends inbetween wedding stuff. And the beat rolls on...

1 Comments:

Blogger Magnificent M said...

You are remarkably calm and are holding it together well! I've known a few bridezillas in my time!!! I'm so excited about your wedding, can't believe how it is sneaking up on us though!!

9:04 a.m., April 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home