Friday, August 19, 2005

Me & Ella

I've never been a great fan of cats, seeing as I never grew up with them and so I don't know how to read them. It didn't help that some of my friends (you know who you are) have clinicly insane cats. Up until now the only cat I've loved and that loves me is Becky's cat Gretyl (only because I cat sat for her and we got to hang out on our own terms). But things have changed with the appearance of Mia who is Kim's, my sister's, barn cat. I like her now too. Now the best part is Mia had 5 kittens-4 boys, 1 girl-and we're keeping the girl as another barn cat. I've named her Ella after the great jazz singer Ella Fitzgerald. So this is me and her this past week. She's 2 weeks old and her eyes and ears have opened though it doesn't seem like she can see super well. I don't know a lot about cats but I know what I like and I love this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Bee said...

how come i never get to name anything..haha jk. cats make my eyes itchy. i wish i could hang out with them..

9:21 a.m., August 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home