Saturday, April 01, 2006

Life Exploded (but only a little)

I'm working to sort out the past 3 days. During this time a smattering of things has happened. My front oil seal broke so when I went to the Vancouver Aquarium today I rented a car because the mechanic can't get me in until Tuesday. The upside is that until 8:30am tomorrow morning I'm rocking the 2006 Civic which only had 500km on it. The men love it...there have been a lot of second looks today. Then there's my cell phone. I dropped it (the hinge was already missing a tiny piece) and the dang thing split in two, so I had to buy a new phone yesterday. Luckily they could still transfer my contacts and that was the happy moment in that dark tunnel. And 2 good friends are moving. One to Arizona with her husband and baby daughter at the end of April and the other is moving in September to Abbotsford. It's been a little hard to digest but I think I've almost made it through. But just incase, anyone have some Pepto on hand? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy-Jo said...

Sad times about your car. I have multiple things wrong with mine right now. It's highly irritating...but I try to remind myself to be thankful that I have a car at all. Last week on my route to and from school I saw 6 broken down buses. I have been on a bus that broke down on the way back from SFU and let me tell you...NOT FUN!

12:07 p.m., April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home