Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Shock and Awe

I have a 5-day weekend coming up. Today is my last day of work until Tuesday. Tomorrow morning, I'm not setting my alarm. I think I might only set my alarm Sunday, and even then, only for church. I get to have 2 turkey dinners and 1 random dinner this weekend. The 2 turkey dinners are courtesy of both sides of Mike's family. The random dinner is courtesy of mine because my Dad had to work in Edmonton for 2 weeks and it doesn't seem worth it to do the whole Thanksgiving scence with him away so we're trying to find some way to still have a sort of family dinner in liu of the actual turkey. And did I mention that I get a 5-day weekend? As Miss Universe, I will use these 5 days to kick mono to the curb.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Sweet! Good for you, hopefully this extended time off will give you much well needed rest and you will emerge on the other side and just be "licious" without the mono!

8:41 a.m., October 04, 2006  
Blogger 4ever29 said...

Enjoy it! I'm sure the rest will do you good.

5:47 p.m., October 04, 2006  
Blogger Nat said...

Hi Linds,

Sounds like your in for a fun-filled thanksgiving. I hope you feel better soon. We need to get together!! Love ya.

10:04 p.m., October 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

linds that is totally awesome!
Get some rest you deserve it!

9:51 a.m., October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey licious one.. great to catch up with you the other day. Glad you have a sweet weekend of rest & turney lined up. Happy Thanks-G,love ya
-AY

5:56 p.m., October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it just occurred to me that maybe you gave me mono. I should go check for white things on my tonsils. nah. i'm sure it's just a cold.

enjoy your turkey... i'll be writing papers and reading about the liberal view of Jesus. And planning 3 different worship services. oh man.

7:35 p.m., October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home