Monday, September 11, 2006

Things I do might be magic...

I'm working on the Penske File at this time and, as such, will be blogging about the goodness that is Dave Matthews later this week. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Sincerly,

Velvet Queen

*The Penske File and Velvet Queen and "things I do might be magic" references refer to how much I enjoy the way I'm linked on a couple of friends blogs. For the record, I have no idea who Penske is nor why I would be working on their file, I have a feeling velvet is only ok to joke about and not actually wear in public, and I know that there is no way that any part of what I do is magic. The Dave post, and subsequent posts, are coming soon. Thanks for waiting all you lovelies!

2 Comments:

Blogger Magnificent M said...

"If it was socially acceptable I would drape myself in velvet"
-George Costanza

The penske file...well even george didn't know what that baby was. But he spent a whole week working on it in a job that he had not actually gotten.

You may not do magic but you are sure a fabulous addition to my life!

9:32 p.m., September 11, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

I have to agree with M's last sentence and just say ditto!

I also need to come up with a more creative reference to you on my blog but alas my brain cells seem to be diminishing since the birth of #3 child. I hope to find them again some day.

Looking forward to your next post! :-)

10:52 p.m., September 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home