Saturday, October 21, 2006

Oy Vei

It's been a week since my last post and I know the villagers must be getting restless, even though there's not much to report. Yesterday morning started out pretty sketchy but last night was good. A bunch of us college and career peeps had dinner at Nevermind in Kits and then to Granville Island for theatre sports. I had a Guiness to take the edge off my day. Really I had a Guiness because it's delicious. Mike had one too and I had a minor-and very short lived-panic attack about ordering beer at a church event...the panic attack didn't occur until the pastor sat at our table. Hope you enjoyed Adventure Girl and Camera Boy while they lasted;) Just jokes guys.

Mike and I have tracked down all the components to our Halloween costumes. We are being Thing 1 and Thing 2 from that Seuss classic The Cat in The Hat. In related news, we are some other people's Halloween costumes. A couple from church asked us if it would be alright if they went as Adventure Girl and Camera Boy for Halloween...heck yes, it's alright!

Well, I'm not sure what the rest of today holds but tonight better involve some wine. Happy trails all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are amazing. pretty much having someone dress up as you for Halloween (I actually typed Christmas first and then corrected myself) is the pinnacle of success in life.

Congratulations.

And, we'll probably need to drink some Guinness together sometime soon.

12:28 p.m., October 21, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sorry your day on Friday started that way. I'm going to buy you a bottle of Columbia Crest to help make you feel better (I know it won't even come close but at least you know I love ya!) I'll bring it to you next weekend, ok?

On a related note re the wine I thought I bought. I didn't - I remember now that the Inniskillin was the Cabernet we had here at home - remember? The one you and Cupcake man found a bit sharp.

2:11 p.m., October 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are the ones dressing up! yay us!

Deanna & Matt

7:54 p.m., October 22, 2006  
Blogger Sylvia said...

Wow. I'm impressed. Thing 1 & Thing 2? That's awesome. I'm going as a campfire. That means i get to paint my t-shirt flame colours. Hurrah!

11:55 p.m., October 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home