Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm a tired pony

I feel as if I don't have much to update on right now, even though it's been just over 2 weeks since I last posted. I contemplated writing a post about beard envy because Mike got such a good response going. Problem is I've never had beard envy because I've never wanted a beard. Although...beards make me think of pirates, pirates make me think of sailing, sailing makes me think of travel, and then I get travel envy. I have travel envy. We get to go the Island for a wedding the last weekend in March so that should suffice me for now:)

The past couple weeks have seemed busy but they've been full of good adventures. This past week has been a little tiring. Mostly mentally and emotionally draining, lots going on. I had hoped to relax a little this weekend so after attending a 1 and 3 year old's joint birthday today I think a nap can be squeezed in. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to going to the engagement party of a very dear friend. And then we start all over again on Monday. I cannot believe that January is almost over...what the heck happened?!

That's all I got right now, but when Amelia is telling you to post you know you've been a bad, bad blogger...



*FYI: "Oy vei! Enough with the poodles already!" is from The Gilmore Girls.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see an update. Hope that you get the rest, physically and emotionally that you need.

ttfn

11:25 p.m., January 20, 2007  
Blogger Sara said...

Hi Lindsey...

I understand being tired and feeling as though time is flying by. Remind Mike not to get beard envy as whisker burn sucks.

PS - these word verifications are getting longer and longer. I have utjfdokq... Ok it seems longer when I look at it. IT's late and I'm pooped.

12:32 a.m., January 21, 2007  
Blogger Amanda said...

How did I not catch the Gilmore Girls reference? Seriously.

9:38 p.m., January 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home