Monday, November 05, 2007

Countdown: 5 days

Oh my oats. I go dress shopping in 5 days. I feel like I should be better prepared. I don't know how I could be better prepared, it's just how I feel. Luckily, my Mom, sister and my 2 other bridesmaids (Heather and Kirstin) will be along and they all have no problem telling me what they think. My attitude about this event changes daily...if not hourly. Currently I'm a little excited with a side of trepidation. I should probably be leaving for work in a couple of minutes, the dress just over-took my brain for a moment...I'm better now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yaya - dress shopping. I loved dress shopping, but I went by myself. It's nice that you have people to go with you. I know you will find one that is perfect for you! How exciting. :-)

4:57 p.m., November 05, 2007  
Blogger heather said...

party party party!!

7:35 a.m., November 06, 2007  
Blogger Magnificent M said...

I am still waiting to hear about the dress. Every time I see you MIke is there so next time we are without mike, tell me about this dress!

10:53 a.m., November 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home