Sunday, December 30, 2007

Everyone's doing it

Oh 2007, what a ride you've been. I'm not sure even where to start. I like Heather's idea of picking a memory-a-month but-truth be told-my memory fails me some months and I'd hate to copy-cat such a fab idea. Guess I could look back on my blog to see what I was up to in those months where memory fails me but so could you and chances are that you are reflecting on your own '07.

Right now I'm remembering 2007 as a flash of a year. Lots happened. Many times I (and subsequently my man) were over-extended in many respects...and then we learned (and are still learning) how to say 'no'. But many more times I, and/or we, enjoyed the company of good friends, good times, and good wine. Ah-ha, most memorable wine moment of 2007: The week before the cruise in September, Heather asking, over wine, if I thought Mike was going to propose on the cruise and me using my 'could you say anything dumber?' voice to tell her I didn't think so. But as this year closes and the next begins it seems like things will not be slowing down (wouldn't that be nice?). Full-speed ahead with wedding plans, planning for 4 and a half months to feel like 1 or 2, I'm sure.

Cheers to a 2008 filled with God's peace and grace no matter where the year takes you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home