Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friends, Romans, Countrymen: Lend me your coupons!

Working and planning, working and planning some more. I guess that pretty much sums it up. On the planning front, if possible, please save me your Michael's 40% off coupons. I will be very greatful (thanks to those who are already on the look-out and have already hooked me up).

Aside from planning the wedding, we've been keeping pretty busy this past month. We've been to a couple of shows that friends have been playing (Citizens For Airplanes and Timothy). Fondued with Kirstin and Todd and kicked some booty at Movie Scene It...thanks to Mike. Helped surprised a lovely lady for her birthday. Last night we were kicking butt again but this time at Music Scene It-Mike and I carrying our team of 4 (the other 2 admitted they were no help)-until the other team doubled their numbers to 8 and pulled ahead. A rematch is already in the works.

This next week is holding more intense wedding planning, possibly more real estate, sending a friend off to India for a couple of months, a 30th birthday party, booking a photographer, and hopefully some wine and unwinding after it all.

I'll let you know when something truly exciting happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

And a great surprise it was! Thank you again! :-D

If you could tell me which papers to look in when, I'll keep saving those coupons for you - cuz normally papers go straight from the front door to the recycling. I'll go down and look through them if you tell me which paper. Let me know before Tues, when recycling comes. Oooh, if you tell me today I can get it for you and leave it at Church tomorrow.

12:06 p.m., January 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home