Friday, April 28, 2006

98 and 3/4% Garaunteed?

If I had to guess, that's what I'd estimate the certainty of me actually getting my new vehicle tomorrow at. Just dealt with yea olde bank. The first woman we had contact with made me so frustrated (she wasted a literal hour of my time) that she gave me an actual, physical headache. Then the bank manager came to visit and she's now on my Top 5 People That I Love At The Bank list. I just got off the phone with the dealership and made an apppointment at 3:30pm tomorrow to go do all the official stuff. Vive le France! There's a very real possibility that I'll have a new ride tomorrow! And then I'll have to learn how to drive it because it's a 5-speed and I've only ever driven auto. Hey, free neck braces and/or helmets to all passengers within the first month of me learning to drive standard:) Stay tuned for all the hot details...

1 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! Many many adventures are coming our way!

7:24 p.m., April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home