Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Look back and count down

A few things have happened:
*4 days since I got this summer's worst burn...so far
*4 days since dinner with Sean and Elina in White Rock
*3 days since we had fun with Mike and Christina
*2 days since Tyler and Caleb's 7th and 5th birthday party
*2 days since I spent some quality time with my friend Sharon over yummy food at Milestone's

A few things are about to happen:
*10 days until I move
*10 days (8 school days) until school's out
*8 days until 1 year
*7 days until Heather and Michelle trek back home
*3 days until the weekend

With the impending end of school and day 1 of my family's 2 day move on the same day-seperated only by lunch-my brain is constantly running. I'm exhausted (mostly recovering from missed melatonin on Friday night) and my brain won't shut-off making falling asleep more difficult. These are not bad things by any stretch of the imagination-school's going to be out and I am severely excited to move-my brain is just in overload and won't let me get a moment's rest! But on that note, I'm sure I should be packing or calling someone to change an address or something of that nature.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just a few more days and its HAPPY ANNIVERSARY for our friends, the lovely kids!

8:55 p.m., June 12, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

I was so glad to run in to you two tonight. Thanks for the movie rec - it was lots of fun and Steve actually liked it!

Can't believe only 8 more days. Wow - time sure flies.

Love you lots and I must say that you were glowing tonight. You looked good. And happy. Good and happy! LOL :-D

11:15 p.m., June 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home