Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sold!

Yes, the house that I have spent the last 20 years of my life in was sold as of Wednesday at 9:30pm. I'm excited. We don't have much time to pack. Our move in date is June 22nd/23rd and we hand over the keys to our house to the new owners at 12 noon on June 24th.

I have 20 years of memories and trash to sort through. I should get wine. Last time I had wine it made me far less sentimental and I threw out a tonne. I have things that I think I should have a sentimental attachment to but I really don't. Without wine they sit in my "I would feel guilty if I threw you out" pile and with wine it's the "Hit the bricks!" pile all the way.

We're moving on up!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Congratulations! Here's to making memories at a new place and cherishing those from the old. :-D Cheers!

8:24 p.m., May 10, 2007  
Blogger 4ever29 said...

If you need help let me know. I am completely void of sentiment,I love to sort and I can drink wine.

7:48 a.m., May 11, 2007  
Blogger Nat said...

That's exciting but where are you moving to?

7:50 a.m., May 11, 2007  
Blogger Magnificent M said...

Bring on the wine... it is good for so many things! Happy packing!!!

9:37 a.m., May 11, 2007  
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

We're still in the same town, just moving east. It's a 1 acre piece of land with stream running through the backyard, room out back for my sister's horses (yes plural, she just bought another yesterday) and a bigger house. The fam is pretty stoked.

9:53 a.m., May 12, 2007  
Blogger Sara said...

I guess we'll have to help you move and hide a little toy somewhere and take pictures of it. Found those pics the other day and laughed. Hard.

10:09 a.m., May 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home