Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Shh! It's here!

Don't tell the weather man--I don't think he can handle it. It is a little alarming. And it's still a bit of a secret.

Today I was noticing that, magically, dandelions have sprung forth at the educational institute's field from the cold clutches of the winter ground. I looked down today and there they were. I'm not sure they were there yesterday. I guess God had some extra yellow and green kicking around last night and knew that we needed some brightening up around there. Enough of the boggy brown and brown and brown and green-ish field!

And while meandering around my backyard I stopped by our lilac bush and there it was: a bud. And above that one, another. And below it and to the left and to the right...they're everywhere!

Take a deep breath and hang on...

Spring is on it's way!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa! We celebrated Dandelion Day by giving Matt's dad a certificate celebrating his yellow yard.

Just wait another week or so - our field will be covered! I have a cute pic of the kids sitting in there a few years ago.

Deanna

10:09 p.m., April 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home