Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Addendum

Seems that after reading through my post about the trip, Mike noticed I had forgotten a couple of notable things.

On the way to the ferry we hit insane traffic as there was an accident in Pitt Meadows. We decided to take a back way and we ended up in a very long line of cars. Some vehicles behind us obviously had more important places to be than everyone else because they would zip up the opposing traffic lane and try to weave back in. That's until our hero in the van directly behind us and his friend in the van behind him got into kahoots with each other. When a vehicle (usually a ridiculously large truck or zippy sports car) would try to pass, the van right behind us would weave out and him and the friend behind him would box the no-brains driver in. It was a thing of beauty. I rolled down my window to give my new favorite driver the thumbs-up sign. He gave me a wave. It provided me and Mike with quite a few laughs, a feeling of satisfaction, and entertainment for the traffic jam. Who needs those portable DVD players in your car when you have guys like that around?

And I thought I'd give R's "Dollar Bet" a go. As we were driving onto the ferry, I bet Mike a dollar to dump the entire contents of a package of juice crystals, that belong in a 500g bottle of water, into his oral cavity. He did. I took pictures. It was very amusing.

There, I think I've got it all now.

1 Comments:

Blogger 4ever29 said...

Long live the dollar bet!

9:43 a.m., April 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home