Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mug Meanderings

Yesterday morning, right before school started, I knocked my (empty) coffee mug off my table and the dang handle broke in about 4 pieces! Needless to say, I had to toss the poor thing out, and while I did I wondered if it was an ominous sign as to what my day was going to hold. Turns out it wasn't and I had a great day. While walking to the library, one boy even commented "Nice hair, Miss T" (I had it done up in bobby pins, not the usual). That never happens.

So now starts the search for the new work mug. The last one had some good depth, was simplistic but stylish enough to keep me happy, and from Starbucks. The work one's are much too piddily and small and so I'm compelled to bring my own.

A room full of 8 and 9 year olds and I break my own mug...figures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt chipped his beloved Pike Place Starbucks mug. I keep hitting everyone up to buy him one when they are there - so far no one seems to care.

sniff sniff

We're listening to some pretty good cover tunes, thanks to Mike!

Deanna

9:59 a.m., April 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home