Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thus Far

So far, 26 has been fantastic. I realize I should have let you all know this sooner. I've been too busy "doing" to "record". I think I'll have to do this point form style. Probably more point form, less style.

-Day-Before-Birthday dinner with my dear friend Karin and her great fiancee, David. They're a riot and we love them heaps!

-Surprise party 2 days after my birthday, thrown by Kirstin. She conspired with Mike over Myspace...super sneaky. She definately got me. While giving us the grand tour of their new basement suite I was definately not expecting 7 people to jump out of the bathroom closet. Good thing I used the bathroom before I got there.

-Hang out and guac with Mike and Heather. We watched Junebug. We weren't disappointed. Earlier in the week I dropped by the church in the evening and Heather played and we sang and it was just like when she worked at the church before. Mmm, good times.

-Skiing Sunday. Pretty good weather and a tonne of fun. Later we hit Memphis Blues for dinner. First time I had gone there...I will be back. Ended the evening at GM Place watching the Canucks take out the Tampa Bay Lightening in a 6 round shoot out. Received the tickets unexpectedly on Saturday night from some fantastic people and friends...so very kind of them.

That's it. That's all she wrote.

9 Comments:

Blogger Magnificent M said...

I heard they won too! Ahhh, 26. good year... actually I don't remember 26 specifically. I wasn't pregnant, had two little kids and that is about all I can say for it. Enjoy yours though!

4:55 p.m., March 08, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey, glad you're enjoying life. Pick up your bday thing tomorrow, k, cause I finally put it in my car to take there and will leave it in the T box, when I drop #2 off at preschool. I'm sorry it's so late, life is crazy and I left my mind somewhere else about two weeks ago.

6:17 p.m., March 08, 2007  
Blogger Mike H said...

I got to be there for all of that. Fringe benefits rule!

12:59 p.m., March 09, 2007  
Blogger 4ever29 said...

I'm glad you are enjoying 26. I hated it. It was the year that I was closer to thirty than twenty and you know how thirty is to me. I'm just glad that I am a part of your 26 :)

5:07 p.m., March 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, what, Karin and fiance Dave???

They're not from the school, are they?

Deanna
eamil me!

8:16 p.m., March 09, 2007  
Blogger Sara said...

That's what I thought too Deanna. Karin's in big trouble if that's her...

11:35 a.m., March 10, 2007  
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

Everyone just calm down. It's not the Karin from school. The Karin I'm referring to is a very dear friend of mine since '98. She's a pre-millenial friend.

4:43 p.m., March 10, 2007  
Blogger Sara said...

Yeah I should have reposted, I just called and asked my Karin... She said no.

8:10 a.m., March 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a premillenial friend, I like that! I think Matt's my best premillenial friend!

This is yet another reason to name your child something unique. How many Karin and Dave's are dating? Now, choose something like Bathsheba and Hezekiah and the likelyness of blog problems like this happening are minimal.

Deanna

7:50 p.m., March 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home